Unit 1012 Cover Photo

Unit 1012 Cover Photo

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

IN LOVING MEMORY OF NANCY ROSE LEE MCKINNEY (OCTOBER 9, 1948 TO SEPTEMBER 22, 1985)



                30 years ago on this date, September 22, 1985, Nancy Rose Lee McKinney was murdered by James Glenn Robedeaux. Robedeaux received his punishment when he was executed by lethal injection in Oklahoma on June 1, 2000. Let us hear from the loved ones of Nancy McKinney.



Nancy McKinney's mother wrote:


"I feel that any person not wanting a killer's death sentence carried out is like an accomplice to the crime. They are upholding and enabling murders."


The local media reported that Nancy McKinney's daughter wrote, 


"I have waited for this moment for so long. It would be nice if I could have popcorn and maybe something to drink while I watch this maggot die."


About a dozen relatives of Nancy McKinney witnessed the execution.

E.J. McKinney, the victim's brother, said he has forgiven Robedeaux. "I can't really say I'm happy to see him die, but justice was carried out," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment