Unit 1012 Cover Photo

Unit 1012 Cover Photo

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

IN LOVING MEMORY OF EILZABETH BIPSY AMIRAN! (JANUARY 20, 1982 TO FEBRUARY 12, 2009)

            Every year on January 20 and February 12, we will honor and remember Bipsy Amiran who was born on January 20, 1982 and she died on February 12, 2009. We will remember how she lived and not how she died. We hope her story will be an encouragement for those who want to change their lives for the better. She will now belong to one of the 26 Christian Martyrs of Unit 1012.

Unit 1012 will endorse her website, Rebirth. Please go there to learn more about her life.


Elizabeth Bipsy Amiran (PHOTO SOURCE: http://rebirthtv.com/pictures/)

In memory of her, we will present this song, ‘Be Thou My Vision’ (#256 of The Methodist Hymnal, 1964) that she once sang:

Be thou my vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that thou art;
Thou my best thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, thy presence my light.

Be thou my Wisdom, and thou my true Word;
I ever with thee and thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, and I thy true son,
Thou in me dwelling, and I with thee one.

Riches I heed not, nor man's empty praise;
Thou mine inheritance, now and always;
Thou and thou only, first in my heart,
High King of heaven, my treasure thou art.

High King of heaven, my victory won,
May I reach heaven's joys, O bright heaven's Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment