Unit 1012 Cover Photo

Unit 1012 Cover Photo

Sunday, February 17, 2013

IN MEMORY OF THE 3 VICTIMS OF FRANK G. SPISAK JR. (EXECUTED IN OHIO ON 17 FEBRUARY 2011)



On this date, 17 February 2011, a Neo Nazi by the name of Frank G. Spisak Jr. was executed by lethal injection in Ohio for the shooting spree murder of three people. I will post the quotes from the Victims’ Families. To learn more about this white supremacist, please go to this blog post.

Brian Warford
QUOTE 1: In a written statement handed out after the execution, Cora Warford, the mother of the youngest victim, said: "In memory of my baby boy, Brian Warford, I can finally say justice has been served. If one can this brings closure, I can say it is peace of mind for me and my family."

QUOTE 2: In a statement, the Sheehan family said they will continue to celebrate Timothy Sheehan's life. Brendan Sheehan, Timothy's son and now a Cuyahoga County Common Pleas judge, and other family members who did not witness the execution were at a nearby church Thursday morning. "Today, we chose to celebrate the life of husband and father, Timothy Sheehan, not the death of Frank Spisak," the statement said. "We are grateful that the justice system has worked and appreciate those in the criminal justice system whose diligent efforts have helped bring this matter to a final resolution."


QUOTE 3: Despite the last-ditch attempt to delay the execution, Hardaway said he is relieved Spisak is headed for the execution chamber at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville. He feared Spisak would outlive him as the appeals process carried on and on. "I'll go down on my knees, on the side of my bed every night, to pray and see if I would be able to live," Hardaway said. "I didn't know if I'd be living this long after all that happened."




Frank G. Spisak Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment