Unit 1012 Cover Photo

Unit 1012 Cover Photo

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SALLY ANNE BOWMAN PART 2 [PRO DEATH PENALTY QUOTES OF THE WEEK ~ VICTIMS’ FAMILIES IN EUROPE - SUNDAY 23 SEPTEMBER 2012 TO SATURDAY 29 SEPTEMBER 2012]


NOTE: Please read Part 1 of this case before reading below. 
















QUOTE 1: “Men like Dixie are like a dog. Once they draw blood they should be put down. I wish this was America and we had the lethal injection.”














QUOTE 2:
THE SUN: What do you think about bringing back the death penalty?
LINDA: I’d love to watch Sally Anne’s killer get the death penalty. I want to see him suffer until he is squealing like a pig. I can understand why hanging was banned. Mistakes were made. But in these days of DNA evidence, there’s not much chance of that. When I looked at my daughter’s body in the morgue, she had mascara running down her face where she had been crying. She would have pleaded to her killer: “Don’t hurt me.? Where were her rights?”














QUOTE 3: I will never be happy again. The next time I will probably smile is when that thing is dead. He is the most repulsive thing that has walked this Earth. I just want him dead. I hate him so much.


QUOTE 4: I’M pleased this petition could force a debate in Parliament — and for me that can’t come too soon.

Lots of families who’ve suffered the murder of a loved one go out into the community, give talks and do some really good work, but at the end of the day the death penalty is the only deterrent that is going to work.

I think reintroducing the death penalty for people like my daughter’s killer, Mark Dixie, would help families move on.

When the Government abolished the death penalty they promised life would mean life, but that was a lie.

I have three remaining daughters and six grandkids.

If Dixie gets parole when he’s 70 and is let out I’ll be terrified he could do this again to another member of my family.

He’s shown no remorse for murdering my beautiful daughter and I’m not ashamed to say that I want him dead.

If someone goes out with a weapon with the intent to kill, capital punishment might make them think twice.

When Sally Anne, 18, was murdered I got a life sentence.

When I open my eyes each day my first thought is Sally Anne is no longer here.

AUTHOR: Linda Bowman is the mother of Sally Anne Bowman (11 September 1987 – 25 September 2005). She was an up and coming British model. She was robbed, raped and murdered near her home in Croydon, South London, two weeks after her 18th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment