Unit 1012 Cover Photo

Unit 1012 Cover Photo

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

IN LOVING MEMORY OF RACHEL SCOTT (AUGUST 5, 1981 TO APRIL 20, 1999)



  

“I had my ups and downs and I fell a few times, but I did not give. Don't give up...” – Rachel Scott

“I had my ups and downs and I fell a few times, but I did not give. Don't give up...”


AUTHOR: Rachel Joy Scott (August 5, 1981 – April 20, 1999) was an American student and the first murder victim of the Columbine High School massacre, which claimed the lives of 12 students and a teacher, as well as both perpetrators.

She has since been the subject of several books and is the inspiration for Rachel's Challenge, a nationwide school outreach program for the prevention of teen violence, based on her life and writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment