Unit 1012 Cover Photo

Unit 1012 Cover Photo

Thursday, February 12, 2015

IN LOVING MEMORY OF BIPSY AMIRIAN (JANUARY 20, 1982 TO FEBRUARY 12, 2009)



Every year on January 20 and February 12, we will honor and remember Bipsy Amiran who was born on January 20, 1982 and she died on February 12, 2009. We will remember how she lived and not how she died. We hope her story will be an encouragement for those who want to change their lives for the better. She will now belong to one of the 26 Christian Martyrs of Unit 1012

Bipsy Amirian


Unit 1012 will endorse her website, Rebirth. Please go there to learn more about her life.


Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

- John 11 verse 25 (KJV)



Bipsy Amirian
This is a message from Cheryl Plato, one of the comrades of the Unit 1012: The VFFDP. She wrote on why she favors the death penalty in memorial of her daughter who was murdered:

I am looking through Bipsy's notebooks today. I read where she said she was having second thoughts about mickey and their upcoming marriage, she worried about his issues with anger, lust, and wrote that if she left him he would abandon God. I have her music, these things are all I have. I am destroyed forever, and all her family is changed forever. I don't miss her less every day, I miss her more. My heart is permanently broken and it cannot be fixed, this is our new normal.

All murderers are serial murderers. They murder not only their first victim, they also murder every child that victim would have had. And all their descendants. They destroy hopes, lives, entire families. They bring such pain and heartbreak it is unfathomable to those unaffected. Their crime is so evil, vile, and despicable, this type of crime deserves the ultimate punishment.

Those whose compassion runs to the killers usually seem to operate from the same playbook. Marxist teachings tell one to utilize name-calling to denigrate one's opponent. The anti-death penalty crowd calls those of us, the vast majority, all kinds of hateful names. The usual ones include vengeful, bloodlust, hateful, barbaric. Funny, these are more accurately words to describe the acts of those they choose to defend and protect, i.e., the murderers.

Hundreds of good folks I have met in law enforcement, and the several victim's advocates, along with hundreds of Christians, all pro death penalty, they do not seem vengeful, bloodlust, hateful or barbaric to me. They are the polar opposite, good, caring people trying to protect the innocent.

I absolutely believe in and support the death penalty, along with my entire family, for countless reasons. For the time being, I still have a right to this MAJORITY opinion, and although the mainstream media only highlights those who support the rights of killers, our pro death penalty opinion is still what most of us believe. I am a Christian, and I forgave mickey for his unspeakable crime, as Jesus teaches. He never taught that we should not pay for our crimes, and those who choose to take innocent lives should pay with their own.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Plato, I am truly sorry for the horrific way in which Bipsy's life was taken and not by God. I'm just seeing her beautiful story of her life and finding Jesus on ID and I choose to remember that and not the horrible way in which she was taken because her life is a true testimony of the love of Jesus. Those in such a relationship as Bipsy was, even if they don't know it yet and if they do know, Bipsy's story will help others know how to break it off safely and to truly be careful because the devil WILL COME in sheep's clothing. I too had been in a horrible abusive relationship from age 17, 1st boyfriend after my dear Mother passed when I was 15 and then I was abused by my father that was supposed to protect me, but instead he threw me away (I have forgiven him even if @ 90 yrs old & all my illnesses he refuses to speak to me even thru my battle with breast cancer, which is an awesome testimony that Jesus is ALIVE and still healing), I ended up marrying this man, had 4 children and abuse continued even after leaving him after 10 yrs of marriage; until I met my late husband, who died from Agent Orange Inoperable Lung Cancer in 2004. Jesus is too my Savior! You and your family are forever in my thoughts and prayers. Matthew 18:19 NIV Be Blessed!!✡👑🕂

    ReplyDelete